What You Will Do Here
- Inspect homeowners property to determine the level of damage
- Educate customers on roofing construction, provide roof inspections and handle the insurance claims process
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings, training sessions, and quarterly territory and branch meetings
What You’ll Get
- Health Insurance Available through Blue Cross Blue Sheild.
- Industry-leading Compensation Packages that include bonuses.
- Company Paid vacation to the Caribbean.
What We Want From You
- Detail oriented in order to accurately complete required contracts with customers
- Competitive nature, with persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Must be disciplined in completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Understand the basic of using a computer
Why Choose Rebuild Texas?
- We are one of the nation’s foremost and innovative Insurance Restoration Contractors.
- We provide a full range of damage restoration services that include commercial and residential roofing, gutters, fences, and carports.
- Rebuild Texas is an industry leader in training, education, and knowledge in the areas of property damage including wind damage and hail damage.
- We work in major markets throughout Texas, completing both residential and commercial projects.
- We focus on executing one roofing project at a time, establishing a reputation for quality, customer service, and industry knowledge.