We have immediate roofing jobs — as well as related positions — for qualified, motivated individuals who are ready to work! Lewisville roof maintenance Rebuild Texas is growing in major cities throughout Texas, including Dallas-Fort Worth and Temple.
Contact Us about the positions below by email or phone:
- By email: email@example.com — and attach your resumé if you like.
- Call 855-889-6120 , and choose the Hiring extension.
We are growing — so don’t miss the opportunity to earn an unlimited income with one of Texas’ most recognized and trusted roofing companies!
Rebuild Texas is growing and currently Project Managers.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspect homeowners property to determine level of damage caused by a storm
- Document and report findings to the homeowner
- Communicate with Homeowner on the options they have to restore their property (Insurance or Bid)
- Guide customer through the Storm Damage Restoration Process and assist them in making educated decision by answering their questions.
Project Managers Requirements:
- Sales experience a plus but not required
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Goal oriented
- Team friendly
- Enjoy working outside
- High level of integrity
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and walk on a roof to assess damage.
- Must be able to work outside 50 percent of the day.
- Reliable transportation. – And Valid D/L.
- Truck is ideal but not required.
- Great Competitive Compensation
Compensation and Company Overview:
- Health Insurance Available through Blue Cross Blue Sheild.
- Industry leading Compensation Packages that include bonuses.
- Company Paid vacation to the Carribbean.
- Advancement Opportunities that include a company vehicle and team management!
Training & Office Support is provided including
A 70 page training manual with detailed information on what your job requires. A 75 page product and sales training manual to inform you how to efficiently do your job and close deals. Weekly classroom training, on the job training, and industry training.
Rebuild Texas is growing and currently seeking canvassers.
No industry experience required; full training provided. College students, recent high school graduates, and those with previous Sales Experience are welcome to apply. Part time work (30-35 hours a week).
You will pursue leads to acquire new customers (homeowners) in an assigned territory. Leads are generated by offering homeowners a free roof inspection. After you turn in your lead, a Project Manager will examine the roof and consult the homeowner through the process.
Starting pay is minimum $10 per hour PLUS daily bonuses! Hours are typically 2-8 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 11am-4pm, but we can be flexible to work around school or other schedules.
We can be flexible on days if you need certain days off.
The position includes:
- Industry and company training
- Advancement opportunities
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to knock on doors to generate initial sales leads
- Previous sales or related experience preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Hiring for Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets. Come join our team of success! We represent the top 1% of contractors in Texas!
Storm Damage Restoration Salesperson
As a Storm Damage Restoration salesperson you will be responsible for:
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate customers on roofing construction, provide roof inspections and handle the insurance claims process
- Must be disciplined in completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Required to attend and participate in weekly meetings, training sessions, and quarterly territory and branch meetings
- WE WILL TRAIN — be willing to work hard and learn!
- Demonstrate a STRONG ROOFING KNOWLEDGE / Skill Base
- Ability to record accurate roofing measurements, lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and listening skills with a positive attitude and the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization, and computer skills
- Experience working with Insurance adjusters and/or Xactimate is a plus
- Must be flexible with schedule, quick learner, professional and motivated
- Able to work in a mobile environment managing your own daily schedule
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Work with manager to schedule jobs and follow through to completion
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS — MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Understand the basic of using a computer
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Detail oriented in order to accurately complete required contracts with customers
- Competitive nature, with persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation to reach customers’ homes and local supply stores
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
Rebuild Texas is a CertainTeed “Select Shingle Master” — an achievement that only the Top 1% of contractors in the industry ever accomplish!
We are one of the nation’s foremost and innovative Insurance Restoration Contractors. We provide a full range of damage restoration services that include commercial and residential roofing, gutters, fences and carports.
Rebuild Texas is an industry leader in training, education, and knowledge in the areas of property damage including wind damage and hail damage. We work in major markets throughout Texas, completing both residential and commercial projects. We focus on executing one roofing project at a time, establishing a reputation for quality, customer service and industry knowledge.