Are you searching for local roof repair contractors to provide you with an estimate on your roof repair? Consider the ‘Roof Pros’ from Rebuild Texas. Consulting with a professional roofing contractor can save you money by ensuring you don’t overpay for a job. Rebuild Texas only suggests work that needs to be done, so you can count on their services for:
– Residential and commercial roofing and repairs
– High quality CertainTeed roofing shingles
– Flat roofs and flat roofing repairs
– Tile & slate roofing
– Gerard metal roofing systems
– Gutter systems and repairs
– Fence building, staining and repairs
If it’s time to start thinking about replacing your roof, call the local roof repair contractors to discuss your options. There has never been a better time to consider a metal roof for your home. Today’s metal roof systems are a far cry from those of old that were made of tin and caused chaos in the home every time it rained. Modern metal roofs are designed to last a lifetime and are every bit as quiet as a traditional roof.
Consider a few of the numerous reasons why more homeowners than ever are making the switch to metal roofing:
– Modern metal roofs are available in a wide range of colors and textures; in fact, they are able to blend beautifully with any home or building style. You can achieve the look of wood shingles, slate or terra cotta tiles with metal.
– While more traditional roofing materials weaken over time due to their exposure to their surrounding environment, there are many metal roof systems on the market today that have warrantees up to 50 years, and are designed and manufactured to last a lifetime.
– Maintenance for a metal roof is extremely low. Simple removal of debris, routine gutter cleaning and an optional touch up of paint are all that are required for your metal roof.
– Being both made of recycled materials and 100% recyclable at the end of their lifespan makes metal roofing very environmentally friendly. The entire metal roof system weighs far less than a traditional roof, meaning transport is less impactful on the environment as well. Your home will stay cooler in the summer, due to metal’s 95% solar reflectivity.
– Homeowners who inquire of local Texas roof repair contractors often opt for metal roofing. Even though the cost of the roof is typically more than a traditional roof system, you’ll save in the long run, since your roof will last several times longer than another type of roof. Since metal dissipates the heat from the sun, you’ll cut your cooling costs.
Texans who opt for metal roofing often receive generous discounts from their insurance companies- up to 35%. So often is the case that homeowners who take out short-term, low interest rates to pay for their new metal roofing consider the cost a wise investment.
Contact metal roofing specialists from Rebuild Texas by calling 866-590-6618 if you have questions or need to speak with local roof repair contractors. Rebuild Texas offers free roofing estimates and no-obligation roof evaluations .