Asphalt Shingle Roofs
With an asphalt shingle roof, you’ll find the perfect option for your home.
Here in Texas, asphalt shingles are, by far, the most common roof types you’ll find. There are many reasons for this. Asphalt shingle roofs are relatively affordable, simple to maintain, have a long lifespan and come in wide variety of styles and colors. Typically, it’s difficult to find a contractor who can install designer shingles, because they’re not all that common, but here at Rebuild Texas, we specialize in installing designer shingles from CertainTeed.
CertainTeed offers beauty that was designed to last.
No matter which CertainTeed shingles you decide to choose for your home, you can rest assured that you’re buying a high-quality roofing product that is not only designed for beauty, but also designed to last. Best of all, most options have impact resistant versions available. Here are some of most sought-after shingles we offer from CertainTeed:
- Landmark® Shingles – Landmark shingles are a great option when you want the look of real cedar shake roofing for just a fraction of the cost. Not only are these shingles attractive, they are constructed with dual layers for added protection.
- Highland Slate® – With Highland Slate shingles, you can get the look, tone and even the texture of natural slate, without the weight and the heavy duty price tag. Regardless of whether you’re dealing with rain, hail or wind, these shingles were designed for performance. For even better protection, you can choose a Class 4 Impact Resistant version of these shingles.
- Grand Manor® – Like Highland Slate shingles, Grand Manor shingles are designed to look just like natural slate. These shingles are perfect for roofs with steep slopes.
- Carriage House® – For the stunning, scallop-edged look of natural slate combined with timeless luxury, there’s no better option than Carriage House shingles.
- Belmont® – Another shingle designed to look like real slate, Belmont shingles provide rich, vibrant hues and high-contrast shadow lines to create a truly unique look. These shingles are made from top-grade asphalt that has been reinforced with fiberglass, but they’re also available in Class 4 Impact Resistant options.
- Arcadia Shake® – Want the look of rustic appeal of real wood shake roofing for a cost you can afford? Arcadia Shake shingles provide the look you want, but they also offer superior fire and wind resistance since they aren’t made from natural wood.
- Presidential Shake® – If you love the look of cedar shakes with the durable design of fiberglass shingles, you’ll get the best of both worlds with the Presidential Shake® shingles.
Let us help you find the right asphalt shingles for your roof!
For a roof that complements the architectural design of your home and provides you with the low-maintenance longevity you need, choose an asphalt roof from Rebuild Texas. We are proud to serve Houston, Temple, Dallas, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas, and we offer financing options that come with fast approvals and no prepayment penalties. Take the first step towards finding the right asphalt roof for you.