Roofing Jobs, Employment in Texas
Lewisville Roof Maintenance Employment
We have immediate roofing jobs — as well as related positions — for qualified, motivated individuals who are ready to work! Lewisville roof maintenance Rebuild Texas is growing in major cities throughout Texas, including Dallas-Fort Worth and Temple.
Contact Us about the positions below by email or phone:
- By email: hiring [at] rebuildtx.com — and attach your resumé if you like.
- Call 855-889-6120 , and choose the Hiring extension.
We are growing — so don’t miss the opportunity to earn an unlimited income with one of Texas’ most recognized and trusted roofing companies!
Rebuild Texas is growing and currently seeking canvassers.
No industry experience required; full training provided. College students, recent high school graduates, and those with previous Sales Experience are welcome to apply. Part time work (30-35 hours a week).
You will pursue leads to acquire new customers (homeowners) in an assigned territory. Leads are generated by offering homeowners a free roof inspection. After you turn in your lead, a Project Manager will examine the roof and consult the homeowner through the process.
Starting pay is minimum $10 per hour PLUS daily bonuses! Hours are typically 2-8 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 11am-4pm, but we can be flexible to work around school or other schedules.
We can be flexible on days if you need certain days off.
The position includes:
- Industry and company training
- Advancement opportunities
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to knock on doors to generate initial sales leads
- Previous sales or related experience preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Interested? Call us at 855-889-6120
Send this form and we’ll get back to you pronto!
Hiring for Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets. Come join our team of success! We represent the top 1% of contractors in Texas!
As a Storm Damage Restoration salesperson you will be responsible for:
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate customers on roofing construction, provide roof inspections and handle the insurance claims process
- Must be disciplined in completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Required to attend and participate in weekly meetings, training sessions, and quarterly territory and branch meetings
- WE WILL TRAIN — be willing to work hard and learn!
- Demonstrate a STRONG ROOFING KNOWLEDGE / Skill Base
- Ability to record accurate roofing measurements, lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and listening skills with a positive attitude and the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization, and computer skills
- Experience working with Insurance adjusters and/or Xactimate is a plus
- Must be flexible with schedule, quick learner, professional and motivated
- Able to work in a mobile environment managing your own daily schedule
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Work with manager to schedule jobs and follow through to completion
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS — MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Understand the basic of using a computer
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Detail oriented in order to accurately complete required contracts with customers
- Competitive nature, with persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation to reach customers’ homes and local supply stores
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
Interested? Call us at 855-889-6120 or email us using this form.
We’ll contact you pronto!
About Rebuild Texas Construction
Rebuild Texas is a CertainTeed “Select Shingle Master” — an achievement that only the Top 1% of contractors in the industry ever accomplish!
We are one of the nation’s foremost and innovative Insurance Restoration Contractors. We provide a full range of damage restoration services that include commercial and residential roofing, gutters, fences and carports.
Rebuild Texas is an industry leader in training, education, and knowledge in the areas of property damage including wind damage and hail damage. We work in major markets throughout Texas, completing both residential and commercial projects. We focus on executing one roofing project at a time, establishing a reputation for quality, customer service and industry knowledge.