First, what is CertainTeed?
CertainTeed is a building materials manufacturer that has been in business for over a century. It began as a roofing materials company, but has long since expanded to other construction products as well. The company not only produces high quality building materials, but it also ensures the quality of roofers and other construction companies through a number of certification programs.
The most experienced professional roofers can qualify for the SELECT ShingleMaster™ program. This program is designed to indicate that a company has the skills and resources needed to perform quality work when it comes to your roof.
To qualify as a SELECT ShingleMaster™, a company must meet to the following requirements:
• They must have either been in business for at least five years or have been a ShingleMaster ™ for one year.
• They must employ a Shingle Quality Specialist™ who is certified with specific knowledge about roofing material quality.
• At least half of their shingle installation employees must be MSA-qualified.
• The company’s owner must pass the Business Fiscal Responsibility™ exam offered by CertainTeed.
• The company must have current liability insurance that covers roofing.
• Finally, the company must have current worker’s compensation insurance.
This certification provides the company with access to certain resources as well as special warranty coverage. Ultimately, you get assurance that the company has the knowledge and experience necessary to provide the best results possible when it comes to roofing.
Roofing Company You Can Trust
Not all roofing companies are certified by CertainTeed, and not all of those are SELECT ShingleMasters™. Thus, if a company has that qualification, they are among the very best when it comes to commercial and residential roofers. This means companies such as Rebuild Texas Roof Pros will provide the top quality roofing services that are guaranteed to last a lifetime.